Harrow Consulting LLP have extensive experience and vast knowledge of property and construction projects, which enables us to provide client’s with bespoke solutions at any point in the life-cycle.
From compiling pre-acquisition advice for purchases, to designing and managing projects, through to maintenance management and asset disposal, our services are tailored to ensure that the optimum solution is achieved.
We aim to mitigate client risk at every stage, whilst ensuring that the solution is robust and adds value to the client’s business.
Harrow provide Chartered Building Surveying Services which are flexible and adaptable to meet the challenges of changing market conditions and Legislation.
Harrow Building Surveying Services include, but are not restricted to the following:
- CAD design for new build, refurbishment and adaptation schemes
- Technical Due Diligence
- Pre-Acquisition Advice
- Party wall services and neighbourly matters
- Dilapidations and lease advice
- Disabled access audits, appraisals and statements
- Building and condition surveys
- Measured Surveys
- Spatial Planning
- 3D modelling and artistic impressions
- Refurbishment and new build feasibility studies
- Contract administration/project management duties
- Loss adjusting and insurance validation work
- Expert witness services
- Development/project monitoring and independent certifier services
- Planned maintenance surveys and priority assessments
- Facilities management
- Defect diagnosis and analysis