All Harrow staff are Members (MRICS) of the Royal Institution of Chartered Building Surveyors.
‘Chartered’ is the mark which demonstrates that a Surveyor has achieved the ‘Gold Standard’ of professional competence.
A Chartered Building Surveyor will have been assessed by a peer group of experienced industry professionals, and judged to have the blend of technical and commercial skills and experience required to operate at the highest level in today’s property and construction markets.
Benefits to the client of using a Chartered Building Surveyor are numerous, but typically include the following:
- Added value design solutions
- Increased certainty that building will be completed on time and within budget
- Increased confidence that the surveyor has acquired the skills and expertise required to deliver the service required
- Confidence that the surveyor has adequate professional indemnity insurance
- Access to an independent complaints handling procedure.